Sunday, June 19, 2011
Reasons, reasons, reasons, but no motivation
There have always been many, many reasons, for me to lose weight. To look better, to live longer, to be healthier, blah, blah, blah....but to me all they were were just that reasons. No where in the list of reasons was there any motivation. So lately I have decided to stop listening to the reasons and start sorting through all the shit. And well to be honest there has been a lot of shit to sort through (But that is a whole other issue). Finally after all the sorting, I have come up with one thing that is my motivation...I am ready to love me again! I have spent so many years wallowing in my mistakes from the past that I have allowed it to take over my life. Beating myself up for all the choices made and all the chances lost. But to be honest none of those things matter, what truly matters is what I am doing today. I may not always be perfect and I may not always make the right choice but that is what makes me human and forgivable. So with my new found motivation I am starting a new journey and a new chapter. Living live and loving me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.